Saturday, September 8, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 September

If you've wandered here from Tim Holtz blog, or from Tuesday Alchemy, Bearly Mine challenge,
or Simon Says Stamp and Show
 please feel free to enter
your creation into our challenge blog over at

this is our very first challenge and it's been an exciting week, and you still have another week to enter!
And it's the super easy "anything goes"

Earlier in the week I shared this beauty with you all

It's from Tim Holtz and it's his September tag
I think personally that he's been hanging out at my blog and that's why he's used
the aluminum on his tag this month!
Ha ha ha I'm sure that's not the case...  but wouldn't that be fun??
This definitely is not a challenge I would be missing
Here's my tag

I used Angie Delarie's typewriter and also my typewrite (yep, that pretty blu typewriter WORKS!!)
I added the key I'd found at an antique shop a few months back, the sticker in the middle
(sorry for the bad pic)

It's a bird wearing a steam punk hat! ha I love it (from Jolee)
The film strip is from Tim's Ideology line the "D" charm I made all by my lonesome
with a quick stamp, some silver embossing, and covered it up with a good dose of glossy accents!
I might be done with the aluminum tape for a week or two!  I've got some great projects planned for the whole month of October!  Yeah for Halloween! 

Entering into:
Tuesday Alchemy:  anything goes
Bearly mine: anything but a card
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Read all About it

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your tag's background looks like stainless steel! SO COOL. Gorgeous tag--love that tiny typewriter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe so cute. I can just picture Tim hanging out on your blog...too funny. Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana what a fantastic take on Tim's tag. I love all the embellies TFS your newest follower Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great take on Tim's tag, I love your use of the key! I'm so glad you joined us on our Stamptember Blog Hop, we at Simon Says Stamp and Show thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your tag and all the bits and bobs, its fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful tag sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!