Monday, August 26, 2013

Hold on to:

 I've been trying to get some crafty time in in the mornings before I head off to work.
This morning I had every intention of making an ATC, but it was gonna be something sorta
back to schoolish!
It's pretty obvious this isn't that!
My ATC ended up girly and sweet!
I did heat emboss the inspirational saying, 
And I made the background myself! 
Hope you like it!

Entering into: 
Wicked Wednesday ATC: gemstones and pearls
Flutterby Wednesday: embossing
Dilly beans: inspirational saying
Crafty creations: shabby chic

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love that quote. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background Diana, and such a cute Fairy.Fabulous ATC card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet - love the image - a great ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!