Saturday, September 14, 2013

Many thanks

 This week I finished the first major part of my training at work,
I'll be moving on to another trainer next week, so I made this fun and cute little card for my previous trainer.  I know how much effort and work goes into training, and I appreciate all she's done for me!
I used my tiddly inks image, and the many thanks is from the same stamp set.
Don't you just love that butterfly?
 
I was greatly blessed this week in that I won quite a few prizes, and they all seemed to show up on about the same day!
This included 5 paper packs total!
I was floored, and knew I had to start using them!
The dotty background paper came from coredinations, and I will definitely be using it again!
It's the raised embossed paper, I just sanded the polka's a little, and voila!
I also of course used twine, and that big strip of ribbon was a major score!
I literally found an entire roll of ribbon in the middle of a parking lot a few weeks back!
I've gotta say I'm not above grabbing that bad boy up and putting it to good use!
 
Linking up with:
Tiddly Inks: Saying Thanks
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Embossed
Simon says Stamp Wednesday: Emboss it
Pinspirational Challenges: #74
Flutterby Wednesdays: Fall colors
Bearly Mine: Fall Colors
Designed to Color: Anything Goes 

9 comments:

  1. How cute and sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable thank you card, love the embossed backdrop and the die cut shape. Gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy xc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty thank you card.Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and I love the patterned frame!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine
    Good Luck, and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at {Pin} this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, great paper piecing too! So glad you linked up with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Diana, super cute image and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!