Friday, November 8, 2013

Home sweet home

 It's hard to believe that I almost missed out on the core'dinations
Hard Core Crafter Competition!
Luckily I took enough time out of my hectic schedule to make a card (or two!)
 
Hubby is in the process of starting up his own cleaning business, and one of our first
clients was a friend of the family that is moving from a rental into their own home!
We did a move in clean for them, and I made this cute little card!
I adore all the fun ways to use core'dinations, and am always on the look out for
a new way to use their product!
This time I did a honeycomb background and used the reverse side for the background!
Then I die cut the Townscape from Tim Holtz
Then finally, down to the challenge, which is to stamp on the core'dinations cardstock
So that's just what I did! With some brand new alpha stamps and some white ink!
Then I added the negative of a heart stamp, and the sequins! 
They didn't turn out quite as brilliant in the picture, but it's a red sequin with a gold star sequin on top!
 
I'm linking up with:
Whimsical Twist: Use Negatives or leftovers
Simon Says Wednesday: Clean and Simple
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! You card is fabulous! I love the color combo you used and your Core looks perfect! Thank you so much for joining my Stamping and Core Challenge!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Diana, I love the honeycomb background. Good luck with hubby's new business :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!