Friday, July 25, 2014

A easel birthday card

I have a fun easel birthday card to share with you all today 
I have been playing around with different style cards,
because I'll be teaching a ULTIMATE card make n take in a few weeks,
 and though this is a great time to practice!

So here is the card sitting up pretty
And when it's closed, this is the front...
looks just like a normal non-conspicuous card!
And I made a matching envelope to boot!
I am totally loving the chalkboard effect of white ink on black stock paper.
Very very very easy to achieve this look, and I love how it just stands out. 

Playing along with these challenges:
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Art Impressions: Big Birthdays
MilkCoffee Challenge: Birthdays
Penny's Papercrafty: Anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diana thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Birthdays card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana your card is delightful! Have fun at your teaching gig too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!