Sunday, July 5, 2015

Festive tag

I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July.
I had to work in the morning, but got to enjoy some fireworks in the evening. 
Today I am sharing with you my creation for the new challenge up at Anything but a Card
This month it's an open or anything goes theme... 
Welllll anything but a card that is!!!
So I am sharing my festive tag,
I used Tim Holtz's mini blueprint stamps, and some distress markers and inks.
I am just loving the way the inks move on the distress watercolor paper.
Honestly this tag was a breeze to create. 
The hardest part was that I glued on the wood veneers before I stitched, 
so I ended up having to stitch around the veneers!

At the last minute I pulled out my old Dymo and added the Brave tag.
I do hope you are having a festive weekend,
Either here or abroad I wish you all a wonderful weekend, and week ahead! 

Entering this tag into:
Sheri Crafts: 4th of July

6 comments:

  1. Diana I'm loving your tag... the stitching is perfect for this... I just adore those stamped images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana,
    We are just popping in to say how wonderful your tag is. Love the stitching. We hope you had a great, festive weekend!

    ^LM
    DymoSupport

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Love the blue distress inks on the torn edges... what a great detail

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag would do Tim proud! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag cam out great. I love the little wood stars too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!