Sunday, August 9, 2015

Celebrate with anything but a card

Today's post is bittersweet.
This is our last challenge at anything but a card challenge 
We have decided to go out with a bang, and a CELEBRATION
So, that's our challenge, to share something that you celebrate. 
I made this art journal page.  
This background started it's life as a catch all for my left over bits and pieces.
Eventually I added some dictionary papers, and the flowers, 
and then the saying that I pulled off of pinterest.  

I think it's a great saying,
"When life is Sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is Bitter say thank you and Grow."
Shouldn't we all live by this?
On this side of the page I stamped some Dylusions flowers, then 
painted them with watered down dina wakley paints, then stamped over them with the alphabet letters, then hand cut them all out. 

I have to say that I am going to miss these fun "anything but a card" challenges. 
This was my first design team, and 50 challenges later I am happy I have been a part of the whole run!
All the design team members have been wonderful, and I have so enjoyed seeing 
all the amazing creations from all of you out there! 
I hope that I will see many of you in the future on other sites, or challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!