Monday, July 1, 2019

July 2019 Set up in my Bullet Journal

Today I'm sharing my July layout in my bullet journal

The section on the left will be my memory keeping section. 
I like to add photo's that I print from my sprocket here, and then journal about what was going on. 
For the Calendar side I hand draw the boxes and the numbers and the days of the week. 
The July title is from the Cocoa Daisy July South Beach planner kit. 
The stickers came from an assortment pack I found at Hobby Lobby, and some pieces from the kit as well! Don't you just love that lovely floral Washi tape? 

For my weekly spreads I went back to the long horizontal days.  I used the Tim Holtz "type lower" stamp set for the big numbers.  I honestly love these big numbers!  
You can see the days of the week are pieces of Washi tape that matched the color scheme perfectly this month!  
Isn't that flamingo to die for??  
When my kit comes each month I try to pull out items that I have in my stash to match up.
I am really working on not adding to much to my hoard right now, and using up what I've already purchased.  I know like most of you that this is NOT easy.  But a little bit of creativity, and I can save lots by not SHOPPING! And to me this justifies buying the kit! 




If you like what you see, please subscribe, I will be posting about memory keeping in a travelers notebook, and more planner fun as well! 

Today's verse is: Philippians 4:6 Be Anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!If my journal looked like this, I might actually use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!