Sunday, July 8, 2012

The animal inside

Continuing with the card theme of the weekend, I created this
Birthday card for my friend to give to her
mother in law.
She asked for the card to include leopard print....
I got to use some foam stamps that have been sitting in my stash for quite a while!
All the papers were made using the stamps, and then embossing with clear emboss, and then inked up
using my distress inks (tea dye and vintage photo)
I added the gold gear cut from Tim Holtz big dies "gears"
Made a little banner of animal print ribbon tape, and added embelishments of rhinestones
and pearls! 
The Happy Birthday was made using my dymo label maker, and the sentiment
is a stamp!  I love how it turned out sort of girlie, but still primative!
Hope you enjoy this little post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!