Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stars and Stripes

Quickie 4th of July Project! 
My supervisor at work LOVES to decorate for any holiday!  So she ran to Michaels on her lunch break yesterday, and brought back these fun stars! 
This morning she handed them out to everyone and said "create!"
So create I did! 
This is the front and back or back and front of my star
I used my ranger inks with punchinella and then made some stars punched out of cardboard painted gold...
The inked dots are outlined in red glitter glue!

Then on the other side I drew lines using my copics and other markers, and a little bit of glitter glue, and a bunch of imagination!

It was super fun to have craft day at work! 
Tomorrow I'll be featuring a pinwheel garland! (or maybe even later today if I can't wait to post it!)
Happy Independence day!  Thank a service person for all they've done for this great country today and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!