Sunday, January 26, 2014

Abac spotlight

 Did you come by way of the Anything But a Card Challenge?
I hope so!
I'm sharing this art journal page with you all today!
 
I've been working on some lettering, and especially on using my black and white pens to create letters
I like the effect.
The daisy stamp is from Stampendous, and I'm going to join in with their "new years resolution" challenge, I interpreted this by using my One Little Word "change"
last year my word was "believe" and it really did make a difference for my year!
So this year my word is Change!
I hope you are checking out the Art Journal Challenge at Anything But a Card, and keep on creating!
It's great for the soul!  

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely page - I'm still not very brave about putting my own lettering on journal pages, so I love that, and the flower is so pretty emerging from the subtle colour blending of the background. Thanks for the mini-challenge inspiration!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I happened to find your blog from Google when I have been searching for local AZ bloggers--I am looking to support fellow, Phoenix bloggers and hope to build up a community of fellow crafters/recipe lovers who can collaborate together online or even possibly in person! If you're interested, please leave a link to your blog at my post meant for PHX bloggers: http://www.ourminifamily.com/2014/01/phoenix-and-arizona-bloggers-unite.html

    Also, we are in the early stages of building a closed group on Facebook, where we can talk and network quickly online! If you'd like to be invited, please let me know and I can email you the invite!

    I hope to hear from you!!!

    Have a great day,
    ~Cathy Mini~
    ourminifamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is a BIG word for the year, Diana! Good luck with your resolution! Your journal page is loads of fun, and your lettering is terrific! Thanks for entering our challenge, hope to see lots of inspired art from you this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!