Saturday, April 12, 2014

Keep Calm and Hop on

 I am super stoked, I have one of my first paying crafting jobs that came in on Thursday!
How fun is it to get paid to do what you love so much?!
 
Today I have this fun card to share with you all.
Remember we are still up on the Spring challenge at Just Some Lines.
I covered a page from a French textbook with some different washi tape,
added my colored and die cut image, and the little stamp
(I must have gotten that last year after Easter)
 
The card is top opening, and a fun little easter card.
  I hope you are getting your craft on this weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this card and I love the French textbook papers so much! Adorable sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!