Monday, April 21, 2014

Your the cream

 Can I just tell you all that I LOVE square cards!
LOVE them!
However I HATE paying extra postage to mail them....
I mean come on!
So when I have a chance to make a square card that doesn't have to be mailed I jump at the chance!
This fabby image is from Tiddly Inks, and their challenge is Celebrate
I think this card screams celebration!
The sequins, and the bold colors!

I have precious little bit of the chevron paper left, and i'm trying my hardest to stretch it out.
When it's gone I'm sure I will be very sad!

Have a very wonderful week!

Linking up with:  
Curtain call: confetti crush
Tiddly inks: celebrate

5 comments:

  1. This is just so cute Diana. I love how you used the sequins and tilted the image. Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the different layout and I like the black. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Diana. Love the cute image and the coloring. The paint splatters and sequins look great in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and a great layout! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the splatter of color that was carried over from the image, such a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Celebration" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!