Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busy... Busy... Busy...

Hey everyone out there in blogland!
I know I have been MIA for the last few days..
I was house/dog sitting for my mother in law, plus working 12 hours shifts
means I haven't been able to post.

I know, it makes me sad too!

However I'm putting a little teaser out there..
Tonight is my art group, it's Holly's Make and Take
She is a super talented and creative lady, and a blogger too!! 
You can find her site here.

I hope to have a post about that fun group meet up tomorrow,

Today I'll leave you with this pic of my work girls!
It's game 2 of the coyote's playoffs
We work for the city where they are located, and it's fun to support the local teams! 


I made the shirts... Just a quick iron on!

Tomorrow starts my weekend, so I'll have lots of blog love the next couple of days...
As they say in Dear John,
 I'll See ya soon then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!