Sunday, May 6, 2012

Self portrait

I love to follow the challenges on http://artjournaling.ning.com 
While I haven't had a chance to do any of their challenges up until now, I love the 
inspiration that they throw my way!

This week the challenge is to do a self portrait.....
While looking in the mirror, and without really lifting the pen from the paper! 
Oy I said...
I can't draw....
Then I realized that was the whole point right??  

Just do it!!!  
Try something new!
Sooooo......


this is mine.....


No, I don't have pink hair!  or green eyes for that matter....
Part of the challenge was to use your favorite color...
So I colored my face yellow! 

Then I looked over at my doggin Sierra, and figured why not... so I drew her too!  Isn't she cute??


Check out the challenges...
And enjoy the journey.... after all isn't your art journal a place for discovery and trying new things???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!