Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Smash*ing challenge

It took me a few days to finish, but the smash*aholics facebook challenge was to use paint, glitter, and three pictures!
I had this page pegged from the day I bought the book!  I couldn't wait to smash it in...
Work got in the way Sunday and Monday, so I finally finished it tonight! 


All pics of food/ us eating those foods!  MMMMM  
We had a great time last summer in Philly and Washington DC with my sis and the fam,  seeing all the sites of our wonderful capitol! 



I was super happy to use Mary's photo transfer tutorial (find it here!
for the Jim's steaks sign that I printed out on reg-o printer paper! 


Just a little bit of glitter glue for the "Ben's" sign, and I was almost done!  
I washi'd up the pics, and voila!  a fun smash* page was born! 
I hope you're enjoying all my creations!  Feel free to follow along, or leave lovely comments!  Have a smash*ing evening!  Remember to create something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!