Sunday, June 24, 2012

I love blog hopping!!!!

Ok, so I've posted before about winning a blog hop.... and today I found out I have won another one!!
All this after I won 3 times at Bingo on Friday night!
I'm feeling like I'm on a lucky streak!
Today I found out I won from Monika at http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.com/
a
$50 Gift Certificate
to big picture classes!
I am soooooo stoked!  I have been wanting to take a card making class (cause I can never seem to put them together just right!) and now is my chance!  
I'm so sorry I don't have any eye candy today, with all this winning, it's been a busy week! 
I am working on my SC card, and hope to have that up for you all to see tomorrow! 

If you have a minute, please check out Monika's site, and see all the fun classes (and even some free ones!) over at big picture classes too! 

How about a suggestion as to what classes I should take with my gift certificate?? 
Have a Smash*ing weekend!  Go an create!

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!