Saturday, March 1, 2014

Green and luck and st paddys day

Yeah, it's time for a new Challenge at Just Some Lines!
It's MARCH, so it's time for a St Paddy's Day, Lucky, Irish challenge,
I've created a tag...
It's been a while since I made a tag, and mmm it was fun to get all green and inky!
 
 
Isn't this little fairy just so precious?
And she's got a 4 leaf clover to boot!
 
Ahhh it makes me want a big old glass of green beer, and some corned beef!
I hope you hop on over and join us for this fun new challenge!
Plus!!! Some of the Stamps are coming out in Rubber! Yippeee!

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL tag Diana...what a sweet image!!! Just stopping by to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope that your day is FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIANA..........
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
    I think your card is FABULOUS! Green beer and corned beef sounds good!
    I hope that you have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED BIRTHDAY!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!