Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lucky cupcake

 I'm having a hard time believing that March is mostly over
I'm a little late getting this post up today,
This is a fab little cupcake topper that I made using one of the newest digi's at Just Some Lines!
Patrick is a fun dog to color,
I slapped him on a wooden stick and stuck him into
one of the homemade banana cupcakes I made on Thursday!
MMMMM they were yummy!
 
Hope you are getting crafty this weekend, and come join us for the last few weeks of the
Lucky/ St. Patty's day challenge at Just Some Lines

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcake topper!!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Lucky Pup is so cute! Love the cupcake topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun and the cupcake looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!