Saturday, March 29, 2014

May luck be on your side

I am having a hard time believing that March is almost over!
As the temperatures are creeping up and up, I'm trying to ready myself for summer!
NOOOOOOO I don't want the heat!
 
I got out of the Valley of the Sun and headed up to Payson AZ for a day trip with Roxy my border Collie, we played in the stream, and took some beautiful pics by the river!  
Do I have any to share?
Not in this post!
I do have a fun ATC that I made for the final week of the luck/st pattys day challenge at Just Some Lines!
I'm ready for spring, and wish that there was an actual spring her in Phoenix, it seems we either have
Hot for summer, or not as Hot for winter!
 
I uses some vellum for the words, and a button in the middle of the rose!
And she is a little fairy, and could probably live in a garden or forest somewhere! 
 
Hope you are getting crafty this weekend!
 
Entering into:
Wicked Wednesday: forest/ flower fairy
Simon Monday Challenge: Transparent
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Buttons
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! The fairy looks adorable and I love the button in the center of the flower! Those small dots next to the sentiment look amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The button makes a wonderful center for your flower and the fairy is so sweet! Love the vellum words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, I love how you used the vellum for an extra touch of transparency! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!