Monday, March 31, 2014

Tall happy birthday

 Happy Monday!
It's super hard to believe that March is almost over!
Today I want to share with you all a cute little card I made for a fabulous co-worker
 
I have a small confession, I didn't know it was her birthday until I got to work!
Luckily I happened to have my copic markers, and a pad of Glitz paper on me!
 
So I colored up this Gorjuss Girl image, and decided I was going to play along with the Tall Card
Challenge at Just Us Girls, so I cut a piece of cardstock to fit in a regular size business envelope,
and got to work.
Again, this was made at my desk at work, with very very limited supplies!
I do love how sweet and cute it is,
and of course all the girls oooh'ed and ahhhhh'ed over it.
And of course they told me I should open an Etsy shop.
ohhh that sounds a little scary, but maybe I'll look into it!
 
 
Linking up with:
Just us girls: Tall and skinny card
 The paper Players: Tic Tac Toe

9 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet and cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how tall you made your card! Fabulous take on the challenge :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For limited supplies, you did a great job! Love you tall card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the striped bg! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for you! I can't believe you were able to whip up such an adorable card on short notice, and at work no less!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun birthday card with that striped background! Love how you framed the cute little girl and the addition of the banner. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cheerful card, Diana! I love the colors and that tiny anchor patterned paper is adorable. I'm sure your co-worker loved it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...how cute is this! The pattern papers are adorable. And what is even more fun is that you created it with limited supplies! That is so cool. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and quite impressive for a card made on the fly!! Glad I never forget birthdays and have to do this (wink!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!