Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anything but a card: ATC's

I missed my last posting for the Anything But a Card Challenge
I was off on vacation, and although I had tried my hardest to get something up for the challenge,
it just didnt' happen!
No such thing this time around.
The new challenge is ATC's or Artist's Trading Cards.
I have made a number of these, and I just love how small and quick they tend to be!
This time around I colored up a "christmas" image from Saturated Canary.
I think just cause it's a Christmas image doesn't mean I can't use it any time of year right??
For the background I spritzed a few different dylusions ink sprays, 
I love the mottled look I got!  Super cool!?!
Finally I added a little strip of new washi tape across the corner,
and the sentiment "fly high on wings like angels."

If you've never made an ATC before, now is a great time to try it out!
If you have, you know how fun these little creations can be...
So come join in the fun!!

Also linking this up with:
Saturated Canary Challenge: All things Bright and Beautiful
Wicked Wednesday ATC's: Things with Wings
Bearly Mine: Digi Days
also linking up with the serendipidous challenge over at: Paper Issues

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, and I agree - she's too cute to save for Christmas only! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty ATC you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “digi days”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic love it, thanks for joining us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the background! You did such a fabulous job with this and of course you can use that image at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter what time of year we all need a little angelic guidance now and then Diana and your sweet ATC certainly is angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fantastic background... cute ATC!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!