Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Day


Happy May Day!!!
Is that something that you celebrate???
I remember when I was a little girl that we would leave flowers on our
adoptive grandmothers front step...
I think this is maybe a long forgotten holiday to bring in Spring!
It is sort of comical since it's been over 100 for the last 3 days here in Phoenix!
But I wanted to play with some of my new washi tape!
I got the sketch from Flutterby Wednesdays,
and I just love this awesome butterfly washi, and the new little blue washi too!
Do you celebrate May Day??  Take a minute to look it up, it's a fun little holiday!
 
 
Also linking up with:
Flutterby Wednesdays: Sketch
Crafty Sentiments: Letter B (butterfly, blue, bird feather)
Pinspirational Challenge: challenge 55
The Pink Elephant: Washi Tape
Card Makin Mama's: Washi Tape

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card--love the colors.

    Thanks so much for joining us in at the {Pin}Spirational Challenge this week—Good Luck! Barb—DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card , love your B choices
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is SO pretty! That butterfly is amazing and I LOVE the vintage feel! I have a DT call going on for a new challenge--House of Cards--and I'd love for you to enter if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the butterfly, the sheen on it looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly and touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, this is lovely! The butterfly washi is so pretty and a wonderful way to blend the two pieces together.

    We don't celebrate May Day, but it sounds like a wonderful way to spread happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, love that gorgeous butterfly. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card! I love the amazing butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge. I do hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!