Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wizard of oz tag

Happy weekend y'all!
I just am hopping in real quick like to share a tag I made for a swap
The theme was Wizard of Oz
Either the old one, or the new one.
So I used the lion as my main image, it's from The Octopode Factory
you can find that fabulous shop here
My fun tag......
I tried to represent as many of the characters as possible, so I have the lion,
and the twine coming out of the bottom is to represent the scarecrow,
the balloon is for the wizard, and the ribbon on top is just plain red ribbon
that I covered with aluminum tape, to represent the tin man...
I loved the definition of courage for this tag.
Hubby said afterwards that I should have used some glimmer mist on the background,
and now looking at it I sorta agree!
Oh well what's a girl to do???

I hope you're getting your craft on this weekend!

Entering this into:
Octopode Factory Friday Challenge: Tag, you're it
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag! Great execution of a wonderful theme.. love that lion! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great themed tag - love the colour and image choice! Thanks for playing at TOFF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!