Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bathrooms

Yep, you read that title correctly, it says bathrooms!
If you read yesterdays post you know that I very rescently visited the Donna Downey Studio's
in Huntersville, NC.  While there I was given a brief tour, and it was a great surprise to
see a couple of very awesome bathrooms in the studio.

Yep, those are all paint swatches!  Pretty cool huh??
You don't really expect the toilet and stuff when you glance in this room.
Very cool right??

Then the bathroom next door looks like this.....
With these amazing altered paint brushes that have been sent to the
Studio from all over the world.
Here are some close ups


I just love this idea, and hope I can get my hubby on board with some changes to the guest bathroom.
Maybe not paint chips, but something else fun and cool?? 

I appologize to any of you that may have come from Anything But a Card,
with being on vacation, and then sick all week I haven't had much crafting drive.
I do hope to finish my Oz tag for a tag swap with my craft group
next Saturday!

I hope you all are having a safe and blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!