Monday, April 22, 2013

U rock

Hey all! 
I'm just stopping in real quick to share a card I made for hubby.
I think he was a little bored while I was out of town,
I was lucky enough to come home to a sparkling clean house,
clean clothes, and even fresh linens on the bed (that's hands down my FAVORITE!!)
I wanted to thank my #1 guy, so I made him this fun card...
the background paper is all sprays, no pattern paper here!
I added a few buttons from my stash, and
also a few strips of ribbon from my stash as well!
And those arrows!  Ahhh I've had those little stamps for a while
it felt good to pull them out and ink them down!
Here's a peek at the inside...
Just a little note of encouragement..
 
 
Entering this into:
Crafty Catz: For the boys
Card Makin Mamas: Ribbon
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards: Sketch
Clear it out: Button Up
Crafty Creations: No patterned paper
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Color
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great creation.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love your misted background, the colours have blended together beautifully! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Fun, cheerful colors sure to cheer up anyone! So happy to have you with us at CC&CC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great male card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week with our mens challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card you have created! I love the colors that you used. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!