Monday, April 30, 2012

Turning Vacation into art?

 My husband is a perpetual goof ball!

My parents love to go to thrift shops when they come to visit... Dad is always looking for local t-shirts, and mom is looking for household goods......

My husband on the other hand... he's never looking for anything in particular, and is more so just along for the ride!

Flagstaff, Arizona is just far enough north of Phoenix that they get snow most every winter, and are even close to skiing. 
This is my amazingly funny husband dressed up in the Flagstaff good will.


In case you can't read the bib below, it' reads "Don't feed the Bears, Feed Me!" 



What sort of silly and fun things do you do on vacations??  Do you sing in the car?  Do you make up games to play in the car?  Do you try on silly bibs??    How would you translate this into a journal page?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!