Thursday, June 6, 2013

HELP!!!

OMG I cannot believe it's been almost a week since I posted!
For all of you that are loyal followers I am so sorry!
I have to let you all know that I've been busy in the craft room, but not on anything that I can share with you here and now.

This is where you all come in..
I am trying out for a design team.
It's for a product line that I adore! 
I don't want to say that there has been a kaibosh on my creativity,
but it certainly feels that way!

Sooooooo
My question to all of you is...
do you have any tips or tricks that I should employ for this audition?
I am staying true to myself and my style,
and I'm going to borrow a nicer camera from a friend to take my pics,
but is there anything else that you would recommend that I do?

I appreciate all your help and anything at all you can recommend will be greatly appreciated!

On a creative note, I will definitely have a posting for you on Sunday
as I'm a participant in the Denami Blog hop on that day!
The theme is patterned paper, I can't wait to see what everyone creates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!