Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crate paper navy and sequin challenge

I am falling in love! 
With crate paper!
It's fun and a bit whimsical, and they have a fab challenge that ends today that I'm joining in!
Navy and sequin....
I mean what's funner than that??
Soooo I made two different pages
This first page is a beautiful bouquet that hubby got me quite a while ago!
And did ya know you can print Instagram photos through walgreens??
And they print out in 4x4 size too!
Yep, I kinda figured lots of you out there maybe didn't know. 
And I don't get paid tot ell you, I simply just love this size! 
So I'm sharing! 
Don't you love the rows of sequin??

This next page is also using a lot of crate paper embellies,
But the main paper is from bo bunny!
That's my cute kitty! 
She's the sweetest love bug of them all! 

If you are looking for some fun cute paper check out
Crate paper's blog and shop! 
It's fabulous! 
 
Linking up to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pages!! I love the two completely different styles and the sequins look fabulous on both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!