Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Tuesday ATC

Good afternoon!
I have a fun little ATC to share with you all today.
I got to use a new stamp set for this ATC.
I know you may be saying but Diana, that's not a new set.
Well, it is to me!
I picked this little beauty up on clearance last week, and this was just the perfect opportunity
to break it out of it's little plastic seal.
I used a purple, green and gold color scheme,
as that's the challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC.
I am getting this little beaut in just under the wire over there,
but the best part is that Jen posts sneak peeks,
so you can check out what the next weeks challenges are!
 
So if you've never tried an ATC before,
they are super fun, and generally pretty quick to create!
 
Also Linking up with:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Something New

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty ATC! I love the sparkle added by the sequins! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are fantastic on this and I love the 'new' image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!