Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall leaves

Zentangles!
Who loves them like I love them??
Let me see your hands raised up high!
Do you love to color them, and even draw them?
Well maybe not draw them so much as color them!
Then these stamps from just for fun stamps are for you! 
See all those fabulous nooks and crannies?
See all the places to put different colors and goodness?
Yep, me too,
and plus since we don't really get falling fall leaves here in southern Arizona,
I have to sometimes live vicariously through my art!
I see falling leaves in my card, and that makes me happy!

How about you, are you getting falling leaves? 
Or have you moved on to winter and snow?

Happy Fall and Thanksgiving to you all out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!