Sunday, May 26, 2013

Anything but a card challenge 20

Ok, it's a new challenge over at Anything But a card
It's time to clean out some of those supplies!
Come on, you know you're like me and there's that piece of paper that you've been hoarding!
For me it's been these pieces of Carta Bella paper.
I don't know if I've been hoarding, or just never have anything to use them on??
I mean I don't have any kids, so when would I possibly make a fun altered clipboard 
for a teacher??  And how else would I use up this super cute paper??
How fun and cute? 
This paper set came to me as a blog win quite a while ago...
There was also a pretty pink set that I use for my mom's cards a lot (cause she's pink crazy!)
But this one is kiddish, and I just don't know that many kids!
I do however love love love the clippy part of the board. 
I painted it blue, and then I inked on some Peacock Feathers distress ink,
and covered it in glitter embossing powder. 
So in real life it's all glittery and shiny!
I guess you can sorta tell here. 

Ok, so head on over to Anything But a Card, after all, it's Anything Goes!!!!  Yeah!!
Aren't those the best??  I mean ATC, Mini albums, scrapbook, smashing!!  The list goes on and on and on!
Come join us this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous altered clipboard - what a great way to use those fun papers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!