Friday, May 10, 2013

Challenge: Day 10

Day 10:
Most embarrassing Moment
Wow, This should be an interesting day!!  I think I try very hard to not get myself into embarrassing moments...
However, I do remember a specific story from when I was younger.  See, in my family we used to eat dinner as a family (I know shock and awe!) we would often times sit at the table for hours talking and having a good time.  Inevitably there would be a lot of laughing... Well, on at least one (or more occasions) I would laugh so hard that I would fart.  Oh... I can't believe I'm sharing this!!!  But I am!!  This is pretty embarrassing.  
Remember I'm joining in the Blog every Day in May challenge put forth by Jenni at     It's not to late!  Come join the fun!  Or at least check out all the embarrassing moments the everyone is posting today! :)

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

1 comment:

  1. My dad always said, "more room on the outside then the inside" when he would fart at the dinner table. Which was quite often. Just rememebr that for next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!