Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lots of frills!

Ok, so when my friend asked me to make her mother's day card, she said
she would like this image, and she wanted
Victorian....  ??? I'm not good at victorian, so I did my best!
I love the B side of this Graphic 45 paper, it's peacock feathers!
I added the doily, and then layered on another doily, added the flowers, and the little
"frame" around the image, and there you go!
Here's a close up of the little Saturated Canary image

See how I blinged it up with some glitter and distress stickles?? 
I found the sketch over at Bearly Mine Challenges. 
I'm lovin me some sketch challenges!

Bearly mine: sketch
Fussy and fancy Friday: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Wings
Try it on Tuesday: Feminine and Fancy
Saturated canary: photo inspiration

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - what lovely colours you've used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with lots of wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and feminine card, thanks for playing along at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thank you so very much for joining us at our sketch challenge at Bearly Mine. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!