Monday, May 6, 2013

Challenge Day 6



Wow, it's day 6!!!  If you haven't been following along, I'm taking the Blog every day in May challenge put forth by Jenni at The Story of My Life.   The best part is that there are prompts for every day!


 What do you do?
I do a lot of things, I think so often we put ourselves into these boxes of I'm a Teacher, or a Nurse, or a 911 Operator. (Which is what I do do.... for a paycheck) I love what I do, but it's not what I do! 
I am a creator of beautiful things, I am a  petter or furry animals, and a picker of weeds!  
What I do is I try my best every day to do something that makes me smile, these things usually include art, a walk, or working. Yep, I said it, work generally makes me happy.  Not cause of the enourmous stress, or the crazy callers, but because I get to hang out with some of the best friends a girl could ask for!  It's sorta like being in high school again, we have fun, and still get our homework done!
My art is anything from paint to paper, I've even tried some clay and wood before!  It's relaxing, and it's so very fun to me to make something out of what used to be basically nothing.  Even if it's only beautiful to me and the kitty!
And those walks that I do, those are literally for my sanity.  There is something so calming and serene about jamming out some tunes, and getting my exercise at the same time. 
There's probably lots of other things that I do, like I do baking, and I do cooking, and I do grocery shopping, and honestly all of those things make me happy to! 
So what do you do??  What make you tick???  I hope you're enjoying this little challenge, I know it's given me a great reason to post some new and different material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!