Thursday, May 9, 2013

Challenge: Day 9

A moment in my day

We all have a little routine, am I right??
For me my day doesn't really start until I've sat in my bed on the ipad and drank my cup of coffee!  Usually it's a heated up cup of joe from whenever I last made a whole pot.  Lightened with cream.
So I sit in my bed surrounded by at least 3 of my 6 pets, and I play bingo on the ipad.
I know it's silly, and I know I'm wasting part of my day, but it's
my moment!
Are there days where I jump out of bed and I'm on the go??  Yes, absolutely!
But this moment is all mine!
Eventually it is interrupted by one or 3 of the dogs that want to go outside,
and I let them out, and then get back in bed, hoping they'll stay outside a long time...
only to be interrupted again by their scratch...
That is when the moment is usually over.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made. We will rejoice and be glad in it".

1 comment:

  1. I love that scripture. Psalm really is the best when you need to be encouraged. I and partial to Psalm 23.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!