Thursday, September 20, 2012

smash page filled with wings

I haven't Smashed in a while
so yesterday I decided it was the perfect day for some smashing!
I came up with this pretty page....

wanna see something cool??? 
Can you spot the difference from the pic above and below?
That's right ladies and gents, the fairy moves!!!
I put her on a penny and she moves back and forth!
Here's her close up
I did a little bit of glitter on her wings to make them shine!
Isn't she pretty?
There is a banner that I made using pink twine, and some pretty pink silk
I just cut some triangles and then added the "fly" in sticker letters
Finally at the bottom of the pages I did some stamping,
added the pocket and the tag, the doily, and I hand tied those ribbons
I KNOW right!  Super duper easy... just check it out on youtube
Finally I added that cute butterfly, I made her using left over dryer sheets
Soooo, that's it for today!
I was gonna enter this page into some challenges, but I ended up missing the deadline!
ha ha ha I am going to enter this in the Saturated Canary Challenge to use "B"
I have butterfly, and bunting, and bows, and brad blings!!!
You can check out the challenge here


4 comments:

  1. Excellent Smash page!
    Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab smash!! love the slider!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining the All the B's challenge at Saturated Canary.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!