Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bell rock

For my guest designer fussy and fancy post please scroll down.

 Good morning!
I know it's probably pretty hard to believe that I'm posting in the morning!
With my new job comes some new hours (at least for a while)
So I will be up in the mornings, and probably do some more postings at this time!
Yeah!!

Ok, so today I have a layout to share with you all!
I have had this picture hanging out on my craft desk for quite a while!
So I finally got it into a scrapbook page!
 And here are some close ups of some of the details of the page
Banners across the top of the page


 More banners along the middle of the page, and aren't those copper colored glitter thickers just the bomb??
And plus you can see where I used my brick wall stencil to paint in that cool brick wall?

I had a lot of fun making all the little banners, and playing with some paint,
I have lots of challenges that helped me along the way:

Bo Bunny: Use Banners
Scrappy Moms: Get Outdoors
Paper Issues: Nature Walk


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout - love the flags! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! I love all of the banners and the calendar is too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!