Thursday, July 25, 2013

More christmas in july

More?? More you say?
Why yes, more Christmas in July!
Today I'm sharing an ATC that I whipped up!
Do you have some of those large stamps in your collection that absolutely will not fit
An ATC all by themselves?
This stamp is from stampendous, and there are two elves included on the same image.
I stamped just the tree, and cut it out without the elves!
Mounted on some Kraft and blue Christmas paper,
Then splattered with white paint, and I traced some stars from a stencil
Then I doodled inside the stars, added the believe stamp
Which came from unity stamps,
And voila!

Linking up with:
Wicked Wednesday: Christmas in July
Desert island crafts: non traditional Christmas colors, paint, star, and tree
Simon says Monday challenge: Celebrate

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas ATC - great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! I love the wonky little tree and the detail you added to the garland! So clever and provided such nice holiday thoughts as I'm being scorched by the July sun! Thanks for sharing your creation with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue bits adorning your wonderful tree! Terrific ATC!! Nothing like Christmas crafting to keep us cool in summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!