Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas tag

Merry Christmas Eve, and to some of you Merry Christmas (already!)
  Yesterday was a flurry of activity,
Hubby helped me finish a scrappy calendar for his mom,
he was super cute huddled over his page, adding this or that!
I know you're expecting to see a scrap/ calendar page.
No such luck!
I'm hoping to photograph it tomorrow, and have a few different posts for you over the next week!
What I do have for you is this tag from Santa that my coworker asked me to make for her kids. 
Some odds and ends found around the studio,
the little banners are from Pretty Little Studio 
the Naughty or Nice is a stamp I found in the $1 bin at either joann's or Michaels,
and everything else was most likely picked up at an estate sale or two!
 
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
Merry Christmas y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!