Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just Some Lines: Christmas

I thank you faithful that have continued to check out my blog even though it seems I've checked out!
I can say I most certainly have not, but it seems life has gotten in the way the last few weeks
First my parents came to visit for 10 days,
then my work schedule changed back to the graveyard shift!
WOW right?
excuses excuses excuses!
I have done some crafting, most of it was the calendar I made for my parents!
 Today however I have another Just Some Lines card to share with you!
The challenge is still Christmas or Holiday, and I made this cute card for my sister and her family.
Yes, it did get in the mail, and yes, it was super late!
But I'm pretty sure that it's the thought that counts in this case!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Season!
I hope it's filled with lots of love and joy, and the sweet aroma of
something yummy coming from the oven! 
 
Linking up with:
The pink elephant: photo inspiration
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Use a Stamp 
Desert Island Crafts: 2,3,10

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card! I really like how the background is the more "busy" part of the card, which kind of automatically makes the simple birds the focal point. It's quite a unique look that I've never seen before and I felt very inspired by it. You've definitely got an artistic eye and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!