Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas tag #5

Good Monday morning!
Today I'm sharing my newest installment of the 12 tags of Christmas
I've been following along with miss Linda at The funkie junkie
This is my 5th installment! 
However I am still 4 behind! Ahhh will I ever catch up?
I certainly hope so as Linda's store The funkie junkie boutique is sponsoring this 12 week challenge,
And there is a fab prize at the end..
So, here is my tag
I was inspired by many things on Linda's tag, but most of all
I tried to reproduce the snowflakes on the background
They were stamped and heat embossed with clear 
Embossing powder, which as many of you know makes a resist
I was then able to ink over them with vintage photo distress ink
Voila! Plus I got to use some of those used holiday stamps
I have laying around!
Hope you like, and that you're getting your craft on this wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the text and snowflakes in the background and those cancelled Christmas stamps are just too cute! Another super tag, Diana! Thanks so much for joining the the fun with me on this Christmas tag challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful tag! I love the postage stamps used as embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!