Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sweet nothing's thank you

Good evening all my bloggy friends!
Today I was busy in the craft room all day long!
I worked on some DT stuff, but also some stuff I can share with you right now!
I got this free digi from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co
So I have decided to play along with their challenge which is to
use this picture for inspiration


So I got to work making a neutral card!

I added the paint spatters on the background paper as I'd like to play along with the challenge at designed to color and can I just say that man did it feel like it took a long time for those paint spatters to dry!
As they were drying I cut out the digi and backed it with some old sheet music

Here's her close up!

The lace was hand dyed and hung to dry,
I then went to work arranging some buttons on the corners of the card
And I added the numbers and the "thanks"

which was backed with some of the wood looking paper that I had left over

All in all a cute and girly card ready for when I need a thank you on the fly!

Entering this into:
Designed to color: Paint Splatters
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Thankful/ give thanks
Crafty Sentiments: Thanks
Cute card Thursdays: Girls only
DYSU Challenge: Numbers


 

11 comments:

  1. Hello Dianna wow this is lovely and such a gorgeous colour palette you have chosen well done .
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
    “THANK YOU CARDS ”
    Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPs I am so sorry Diana, I typed an extra N in your name Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute creation, fun image and love your color choices. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever recieves your thank you card will be thrilled Diana !! We just don't think to say thank you now and again... Fab card !! Thanks so much for linking us with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job, I love the color scheme you used for this. Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - gorgeous colours and such a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gorgeous Thank You card.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. I hope you'll pop back and join in again soon.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Thanks for playing With us!
    Sharon, SNSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!