Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crafters cafe: giving thanks

Good morning all my crafty friends!
Today I have an offering for you of a fun card I created for my DT assisgnment at the crafters cafe challenge
their challenge for this month is thank you 
I got the opportunity to use some of my die cuts (especially that boarder!)
I have had that background paper for quite a few months, and thought
it fit just perfect with the gingerbread man!
Soooo if you've been working on a thank you card, or a thanksgiving card, hop on over to
The Crafters Cafe and join in the fun!

Entering this Card into:
Cut it up Challenges: Give thanks with a Twist
Card Makin mama's: Thanks or Thanksgiving
Craft Room Challenges: Punches and die cuts
Desert Islands Craft Challenge: 3, 6, 9, 10

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love that gingerbread man! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the little gingerbread houses to go with your gingerbread man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the die cut border and that sweet gingerbread man! :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, thanks so much for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great xmas card -thanks for joining us at DICC !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Punches and Die-cuts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, I love the little gingerbread man! Thanks for joining in with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The houses are the perfect background for your gingerbread man! Love his glittery green icing!! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing with us at CMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!