Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pink Christmas


Happy week before Thanksgiving!
I have a Christmas card to share with you all today...
A pink Christmas Card.. My mom will love it I'm sure as she LOVES
all things pink!
I won this cute as a button Stampendous stamp a few weeks ago from
and I thought this was the perfect time to use it!
Aren't those elves just so adorable???
I wanted to add the stars but could not for the life of me figure out how to make them
a banner... Finally I just popped them on with pop dots and added the twine behind them... It turned out cute right??
For the Heart I die cut it and then I used my new
Distress Stains to make the pretty mottled background, I stamped
the "merry christmas" with my staz-on black, and added a start inside the heart as well..
The December is a Tim Holtz embossing folder and again the heart was a die cut!

I'm following along with a number of challenges with this card
Bearly Mine Challenges: Pink Christmas
By the Cute and Girly: Twinkle Twinkle little star
Crafty Sentiments Design: Christmas
Cute Card Thursdays: Starry Night
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy: Anything Goes
Diva's by design: Anything goes

13 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! Love it! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe how cute are these LOL!!Great design Diana and a super card!
    Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christma card -Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love the colours you've used and those elves are so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    PS I have some celebration blog candy if you're interested - http://www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/more-celebration-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, these little elves are just so cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a sweet christmas card Diana !! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana - your card is so ADORABLE!! I love all the pink, the image is priceless. Thanks so much for sharing with us Tuesday Alchemy and we hope you will join us again. Love your blog too and just had to become a follower.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT-Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, lovely card!!!! I love your star banner and the cute little elves! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable and gorgeous.....Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet as sweet can be :) Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card with a feeling of movement and action. Thank you for joining us at BTC&G's "Twinkle,twinkle" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!