Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The crafters cafe challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I have a card to share with you for the design team at The crafters cafe challenge
Where the challenge is thanks 
I colored up this fun image from The stamping boutique
I also wanted to challenge myself to make a card quickly!
That is the challenge at Pretty pink posh where they've challenges us to make
A card in 10 minutes or less...
I came in right under the wire at 9:43
And that included coloring the image!
I know right??

I also of course wanted to play along with the challenge at Simon says stamp
Where the challenge is a sketch..

Here's a close up f the coloring, I think not too bad for a 10 minute
Card! 
Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Diana! Love all the papers and that shiny strip that you used - thanks so much for sharing this with us at our sketch challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you colored this image AND finished the rest of the card within 10 minutes? Way to go!

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Diana. I hope you'll join in my challenge again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!