Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dilly beans ATC


Sooo I said I was busy in the craft room yesterday, and I wasn't joshin ya!
This little offering is an ATC I made for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge
which is mythical creatures...
The image is of course from the super talented Megan at  Dilly Beans who was
gracious enough to work with me when I totally screwed up my order there this week
(thanks again Megan if you're reading!)

Ok, so on to the ATC, I started with a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of white cardstock
I then used my new distress stains to ink it up mostly blue with a little bit of green!
(The challenge at Fussy and Fancy is feeling blue!)
I painted on some seaweed, and stamped the "keep swimming" on the bottom
This saying is totally me right now!  I feel like I just have to keep on keepin on!
Or like the duck that looks all calm but is really paddling like all get out under the water!
Oy, anyways, so the challenge of mythical creatures sorta stumped me
well it stumped me cause other than the elf with his tush stickin out I didn't really have anything mythical
So I got in on the 40% special at Dilly Beans (it's now 30% off through the etsy store use code BLACKFRIDAY30 and it's good til Monday)
So I colored up the mermaid, and then I used my glitter glue on her tail to make it look
more like fishy scales. 

Don't you just love her??  My new moto!

Entering this into:
Dilly Beans: Anything Goes
Wicked Wednesdays ATC challenge: Mythical Creature
Fussy and Fancy Fridays: Feeling Blue

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous little ATC! Love that background you made with the distress stains and her sparkley tail rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the image and I just bought it the other day myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    so cute card. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy challenges.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a deal on this adorable image...gotta love 30% off! This mermaid is perfect for the Mythical challenge that's going on at Wicked Wednesday this week...thanks for joining us.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!