Saturday, June 2, 2012

ICAD #2

If you haven't already seen these prompts, go over to daisy yellow and follow along... 
it only takes a stack of index cards and your imagination!!! 
 
Today's prompt is "ideas for cards"
I went simple with some collaged papers, some stamping, some yellow and red distress inks and a little list...
I got a "new to me" Counting Crows cd today and thought I'd like to smash one of those songs...
Maybe an ICAD instead!!!
ICAD #2
  
In case you can't tell from the pic, that list is on grid paper that I distressed!  
What can you create with a card and your imagination today??  

1 comment:

  1. Lists are great ways to fill a card and then decorate around it a little - looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!