Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Smash*ing and a Big Announcement

I have some very EXCITING news to share....
But first.... 
A smash page
She challenged us all to use her sketch, and some of her fun products
Here's a close up of "angel love" 
I colored her up using my blue copics
I am also in LOVE with Dilly Beans digi's,
This week over at the Dilly Beans Challenge
Megan asked us to do something Sewn.
Here's her pretty digi, and you can see the sewing I did on the paper backgrounds

I know it's hard to see, but I used my new perfect pearls on her hair, and on the edges of the tag!
Also, if you can't see the writing, it says "you keep me in stitches" 
Also from the talented Megan from Dilly beans
I added a pocket per Angie's challenge, and a little bit of journaling on the side! 

Soooooooo......  For the Big Announcement!
I got picked to be on the DT for a new and very fabulous challenge blog. 



I am so honored and excited to start this new part of my creative life!
We are going live September 2nd, and the best part..... it's anything but a card..
Right up my alley, and perfect for most all of my creations

Entering this page:
Shopping our stash: monochromatic
Cupcake craft challenges: bunting
Dilly Beans Friday Challenge: sewn
Angie Delarie: sketch challenge
I am Doe: banner challenge
Creative Inspirations: anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy: Bingo (used glitter, die cut, and ribbon or bows)

12 comments:

  1. Fab journal page and lovely bunting. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana I love your Smash page.Aren't perfect pearls difficult to get to show? I have come via ABAC and am now a new follower.
    Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome smash page! Love the colors and quirky images! Thank you for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I so love how you create pages in your Smash book. I have one kicking around and I think I will do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a Smash Book, and this is a great page. Blue is growing on me. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Smash page and congrats on your new DT position! Thanks for joining us for BINGO this week at Tuesday Alchemy!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    And many congratulations on your DT post sweetie!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! Love the banner floating across!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun smash page! Congrats on your DT position! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your DT position and Brilliant smash page and beautifully coloured.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!