Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Reading?

No, this post isn't about 50 Shades of Gray!!!
I have not, and don't really plan on reading it!
This post is about the fun bookmark I whipped out today!
The image is from the very talented Megan at Dilly Beans I am in love with
her fun quirky images!

She is running a challenge over at her challenge blog to use
ribbon in a project.
So I colored this pretty girl up and slapped it on a tag with a pretty red ribbon, and this tag is all ready to go in the book me and hubs are reading together (it's the Bible, yes!)

Here's her close up

I am simply in love with these images! 

Entering into:
Dilly Beans: Ribbon Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is a great bookmark, love how you colored her! Thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I so love Dilly Beans!!! FAB job, Lady!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark, Diana! Love it - now I want to make one! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dilly Beans! Hope you'll play with our next challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark! I love to use Dilly Beans images for tags and bookmarks as well as cards! So glad you joined us at Dilly Beans this week. Check out my blog to win a Pink Paislee stamp set http://8ers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!